IT’S A WONDERFUL LIFE:
Take a breath. Lean in. And, find the place of wonderful in your life.
#1 Christmas WORD: Let God’s word go deep into your soul.
1. Don’t be afraid.
2. You have found favor with God.
3. The impossible is possible with God.
#2 Christmas RESPONSE: Reconcile your life with God, yourself, and one another.
1. Realize reconciliation is not about being right but about developing a right relationship.
2. Set boundaries and guardrails.
3. Stay strong in truth.
#3 Christmas CHALLENGE: Go where your life has the greatest impact.
1. Trust God to lead you to the best place.
2. Be present with passion and purpose wherever you are.
3. Give others space in your place with grace.
#4 Christmas BLESSING: May your days be filled with the wonder of God in your life.
1. May you know God is present and will never leave or fail you.
2. May you experience the good of God in the darkest as well as the brightest of days.
3. May you love God and one another every. single. day.
a child is born, sweet-breathed; a son is given to us: a living gift. And even now, with tiny features and dewy hair, He is great. The power of leadership, and the weight of authority, will rest on His shoulders. His name? His name we’ll know in many ways— He will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Dear Father everlasting, ever-present never-failing, Master of Wholeness, Prince of Peace. 7 His leadership will bring such prosperity as you’ve never seen before— sustainable peace for all time. This child: God’s promise to David—a throne forever, among us, to restore sound leadership that cannot be perverted or shaken. He will ensure justice without fail and absolute equity. Always. The intense passion of the Eternal, Commander of heavenly armies, will carry this to completion.
Joy to the world the Lord is come! Let earth receive her King.
Notes are also available on YouVersion Bible app @ http://bible.com/events/333120
Join us on our campus today at 10:30 am on Sundays @ 1219 3rd St NW Salem 97304.